West Roxbury School of Dance has been in business since 1984, and we offer dance classes for children ages 3 and up in Classical Ballet, Lyrical Ballet, Jazz, Tap and Hip-Hop. We end with our annual recital in May for all children’s classes.
Registration starts in April for the upcoming school year. Classes run from September through May. Register early to guarantee your top class choice!
- A four-week summer session is offered in June for children age 3 – 5.
- We also offer a Summer Dance Camp for children ages 4-12 offered in July 2018. Half and full day options are available.
- See the Summer Programs page for details on both.
How to Register:
- Print and Fill Out a Registration Form. For questions about classes, please contact the studio using the email, firstname.lastname@example.org, or at 617-363-0376.
- Mail it to this address (1941 Washington St, Canton MA 02121) or drop it in the mailbox outside the studio door along with the Fall Payment of $220 (cash or check).
- Wait for a confirmation email!
This past week, we were rated by Expertise.com’s Best Dance Teachers in Boston. They looked at 155 dance instructors in the area and chose 19. Thank you to everyone for their support! Link to article: https://www.expertise.com/ma/boston/dance-classes
Attention parents! Looking for summer camps for your children? Join us this summer for fun, fitness, and friends! We are pleased to be offering two five-week camps– a morning camp for ages 5-7, and an afternoon camp for ages 8-10. Camps will include dancing, games, crafts, and much more! No prior dance experience is needed,