Our school runs on a nine-month program from September to May
All classes are subject to change based on enrollment numbers. Please speak with Miss Emily before registering for any Advanced teen classes.
Download the class schedule below.
We request that tuition be paid in three installments.
Fall Payment of $220 is required at registration ($20 registration fee is non-refundable)
Winter Payment of $200 is due the week of December 1st.
Spring Payment of $200 is due the week of March 1st.
Things to Remember
1. Please label all shoes and bags with first and last names
2. Please read all the notices posted on the bulletin board, and all notices sent home with your child.
3. Please follow the seasonal payment plan.
4. Class payments are expected at the first classes of September, December and March. Please wait for your receipt and hold on to them for your records.
5. All taps shoes must have elastic straps on them.
6. Parents are asked to wait in the waiting room during class.
7. All class payments are payable in cash or check. Please make checks out to the West Roxbury School of Dance.
8. The studio usually has parent “Watch Week” in the first week of December and the last week of April. You will be notified in advance.
9. The school has an annual recital in May. Watch for details throughout the year.
11. Hair should be pulled up away from the child’s face in a bun, ponytail, or braid.
11. Any questions? Please feel free to call the studio at 617-363-0376.
GIRLS DRESS CODE FOR BALLET AND TAP
Black leotard with white tights
Black tap shoes
Pink leather or canvas ballet slippers
BOYS DRESS CODE FOR BALLET AND TAP
Black sweat pants
Black ballet slippers
Black tap shoes
DRESS CODE FOR JAZZ, TAP, and Hip-Hop CLASSES
Black shorts-no pants or leggings
Boys may wear black pants
Clean white sneakers