Our school runs on a nine-month program from September to May
All classes are subject to change based on enrollment numbers. Please speak with Miss Emily before registering for any Advanced teen classes.
For instructions on how to register, see the “Registration” tab.
Download the class schedule below.
We request that tuition be paid in three installments.
Fall Payment of $240 is required at registration ($20 registration fee is included and non-refundable)
Winter Payment of $220 is due the week of December 1st.
Spring Payment of $220 is due the week of March 1st.
Things to Remember
1. Please label all shoes and bags with first and last names!
2. Please read all the notices posted on the bulletin board, and all notices sent home with your child. These notices will also be sent to you via email.
3. Please follow the seasonal payment plan.
4. Class payments are expected at the first classes of September, December, and March. Please wait for your receipt and hold on to them for your records.
5. All taps shoes must have elastic straps on them.
6. All class payments are payable in cash or check. Please make checks out to the West Roxbury School of Dance. We do not accept credit or debit cards.
7. The studio has parent “Watch Week” in the first week of December and the last week of April. More information to follow.
8. The school has an annual recital in May. Watch for details throughout the year.
9. Hair should be pulled up away from the child’s face in a bun, ponytail, or braid.
10. Any questions? Please feel free to call the studio at 617-363-0376.
GIRLS DRESS CODE FOR BALLET AND TAP
Black leotard with white tights
Black tap shoes
Pink leather or canvas ballet slippers
BOYS DRESS CODE FOR BALLET AND TAP
Black sweat pants/shorts
Black ballet slippers
Black tap shoes
DRESS CODE FOR JAZZ, TAP, and HIP-HOP CLASSES
Black shorts-no pants or leggings
Boys may wear black pants/shorts
Hip-hop: Clean white sneakers (designated for classroom use only)