1. Please label all shoes and bags with first and last names
2. Please read all the notices posted on the bulletin board, and all notices sent home with your child.
3. Please follow the seasonal payment plan.
4. Class payments are expected at the first classes of September, December and March. Please wait for your receipt and hold on to them for your records.
5. All taps shoes must have elastic straps on them.
6. Parents are asked to wait in the waiting room during class.
7. All class payments are payable in cash or check. Please make checks out to the West Roxbury School of Dance.
8. The studio usually has parent “Watch Week” in the first week of December and the last week of April. You will be notified in advance.
9. The school has an annual recital in May. Watch for details throughout the year.
11. Hair should be pulled up away from the child’s face in a bun, ponytail, or braid.
11. Any questions? Please feel free to call the studio at 617-363-0376.
I LOOK FORWARD TO A FUN YEAR OF DANCING!!! MISS EMILY